8/14/13

Stylish Party: 30 for 30 Shoe-ganza

For my 30th Birthday I had a vision...
no surprise here that involved show.
 
My mom, sister and friends did an awesome job throwing the best shoe bash ever!
 
My friend Angie made mis this amazing Toms shoe cake! It's darling right!?!
 
Maycee was all glammed up for the night...

 
My mom ordered this amazing, GINORMOUS cardboard shoe that was perfect for a sweet photo sesh!
 
 
For my birthday present, my mom had these CUSTOM Steelers shoes made for me. I'm obsessed!

 
I pulled out the "pink sparkler" pumps for the night!

 
Okay, how cute are these shoe sugar cookies, on top of cupcakes!

 
And my mom nailed it with these glitter pink cupcakes. Seriously, glitter cupcakes!!!

 
My friend Angie also made pink, chocolate pumps! For real!
 
 
 
The food was also quite excellent!
 
 
 
My mom put a lot of work into making my party special!


 
My sister, mom and I and the GIANT pump!

 
The main point of this party was to collect 30 pairs of shoes to donate to a local woman's shelter.
 
The 30 for 30 was a huge success and we ended up getting over 80 pairs of shoes to donate!
 
 

 
 
Thanks to everyone who came and shared the shoe love!


 

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute idea!! That is one stylish, meaningful party! Love it! Happy 30th!!!

Tiffani said...

Great!