5/23/11

Hairy Hotter?

Oh my gosh guys! I wanted something different for my hair, I've been working out really hard and eating healthy(er) and so I wanted to rock a new look. I had the HARDEST time deciding what kind of look I wanted...

I knew I wanted something different..


My hair has always been pretty short, so I thought maybe extensions for increased volume...


But again, my hair is just SO STRAIGHT and FLAT so maybe a little perm would give it some bod...



Or maybe just something short, with bangs...


(My little sister so rocked out the mushroom haircut when she was little).

But I knew I definitely wanted something to show off my personality...



Devil horns, how appropriate!

I also knew I wanted something fun and colorful so I thought maybe this would work, since it's so hard to just pick one color...















But in the end I decided on this...





with a touch of pink for personality...



I was on the phone with my agent...






Pretty fun right!?!

This is my favorite hair cut I've had so far. I feel so much more

sassy
rock star

diva
a-little-bit-o-hottie
bad arss
So what do you think?

6 comments:

T-Rupp said...

You're hair looks fabulous! Looks like we both decided to go short.

Anonymous said...

It is very helpful!

Nikki said...

Hi Deja,
You and I have never met, I am Matt’s fiance Nikki. Matt gave me the link to this blog a little while ago because I was struggling with the loss of my father and planning the wedding.
I have read through this blog and parts of the one you have dedicated to your father and I’ve laughed and cried. I have tried for three years now to find a way to find closure with my father’s death. He had no will so his wife decided that he should be cremated and she kept the urn as well as everything else he had in their house.
I have not yet come to terms with his passing but your blogs (I really enjoyed reading about how you honored your father at your wedding) have given me hope and ideas. Thank you for that.

I also wanted to say you are an inspiring woman and quite funny. I love your taste in shoes! I hope to one day have the positive influence you have in peoples’ lives. You truly are someone to look up to.

I really hope this didn’t freak you out. I just felt the need to let you know that you are helping complete strangers with your blog.

Becky Andrews said...

Fun cut. Love it - almost inspires me to try something different. Love how you describe it. Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

i love the cut and the sneak of colour in between! its too fun!

denizdilek said...

You girl is something else. I miss two beatiful people!