5/16/11

Modify and Glamify...

I was thinking the other day that for me being such an accessory freak, my cane is quite boring! :( I started to think about getting a cute key chain or charm o add to my cane to make it more me. After all people jazz up their cars all the time, why shouldn't we add some pizazz to our vehicle of choice.

So I began my search for something hip, fun, not too bulky or heavy, soft and super stylish of course.

See if there is anything that tickles your fancy, they can all be found on Etsy...

Fiona the Owl Leather Keychain ( Blue )
(Blue and yellow leaver owl)

I have this recent obsession with owls, no clue why, I normally am petrified of birds. But I this this guy was just so cute!

Find it here.

You know I love anything girly and frilly, so I'm loving this beauty...
Flower Keychain
(Pink key chain with lace flower attached)
Cute, right!?! You can find it over at floradornments, it's a bit pricey but you could totally make something like it too!

Here's another girly one, that comes in a plethora of colors and patterns. Super cute...
PeaRLS and SWiRLS ---KEY FOB---

They sell these over at mylittlehedgehog.

No let's get a little more manly (grunt)! ALLLLLLLLLLLL little boys I know love Spider man! I found this studly (and hilarious) key chain...

Spiderman What Would Do Keychain Spider Man
(Reads: WW*picture of Spider man* do)

What would Spider man do (if he were blind)? USE A CAN DUH!?!
This AWESOME key chain is over at LouisCyphre.

When I was first learning to use a cane, this would have been the most appropriate key chain ever...
I Have No Idea Where I'm Going Button Pin Badge 1 1/2 inch
(I have no idea where I'm going).

And I personally love this little shop name, theangryrobot!

Now I adore this next one...
Crochet Keychain Lip Balm Holder - Rose Scented

It's a crocheted chap stick holder, BRILLIANT!!! I am ALWAYS losing my chap stick so how awesome would these be. Cute and has a duel purpose. It's lovely isn't it!?! Find it at Hooked Up!

And last, but not least, you could go for something extremely classy and elegant like this...
Poo & Toilet Paper Keychains

Yep, it's a felt poop and felt toilet paper. Classy!

So pimp your cane however you choose, it deserves some accessories too! :)

6 comments:

Amber K. said...

SuPeR CuTe!!!! I love the gurly ones. My favorites are pink of course and the owl is adorbzees!!!! Chapstick holder = multi functional, so its percfect!

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

I have always said you needed to jazz up your cane. I think duct tape sells such a wide variety of colors and patterns you could go that route and have the flexibility to change it whenever you want.

Daisy said...

These are so cute! I like the owl. My daughter has been ocllecting cute owls for a while - I dare not show her this one.

Heather said...

So sorry you think the keychain is pricey - the floradornment is entirely handmade!

Miss Deja said...

Heather! I apologize! I think your key chain is SO incrdibly cute and unique. I LOVE floradornments! S&S Readers...so worth the cost! :)

Heather said...

Hey Miss Deja - thanks so much for supporting Floradornments! I am going to host another giveaway soon so please stay tuned!