1. After a rockin' good time at the Britney Spears concert last night and an early, early start to the day at work, and an afternoon jaunt to Leatherby's, I looked like this on the car ride to dance...
2. These little packaged, sugary-goodness snacks (a.k.a. Jolly Ranchers) SAVED ME today as I sat through, quite possibly, theeeeee worst, most boringest, meeting in existance! I'm telling you, torture personified! The only think that kept me going was popping one of these into my mouth and trying to guess what flavor it was going to be (I got 2 out of 10 right--pathetic!) But I did get elected to a new position with a disability advacy group here in Salt Lake...in which they said I was, "Hip and Fun!" Super fun...I count guess Jolly Rancher flavors for a good time, if that's not hip and fun, I don't know what is! Thank you Jolly Ranchers!
3. Hip Hop class tonight yo! I love me a good hip hop workout, the best kind of workout! I most definently look like a little white girl trying to shake her boot-ay but I love the class. Thanks Hip Hop!
4. Thank you Leatherby's on North Temple, although you are not nearly as good as the one on Redwood Road, you still did your job today, provided me with ice cream!
5. I got to see this face today...how could it not be the best day! Thanks my little nut job (that's what I call him, he loves it!)