12/24/08

To the Man in Red...

Oh Santa, thank you so much for granting me my Christmas wish a little early...

From December 2008

I'm glad you sent him in time to watch me dance...
From Dance

From December 2008

...and thank you for encouraging him to pick the perfect gift and reminding him you can NEVER go wrong with diamond and Sapphire earrings...
From December 2008

Thank you Santa for the best Christmas gift ever...now if you don't mind one last request, please keep him safe while he is away!
From December 2008


You're the best Santa, thanks for keeping me on the nice list! :)

Love,

Deja

5 comments:

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

I love that Santa was so good to you! You make the cutest couple ever!! Have fun and Merry Christmas friend!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

OHHHH, how sweet!!!!! I'm so glad you're so happy, he looks like such a great guy! I love that you added a dance picture in there. I want to see more dance pictures, that is awesome! I'm so glad your Christmas wishes were granted. :)

Julie said...

I'm so glad he was able to come home for Christmas!!!

SassaFrass Photography said...

What a great early Christmas present! He sounds like a really great guy!!!

jhjonze said...

I'm so glad that he got to come home for Christmas. That is wonderful!