1/2/09

Little Pink House...

This is my home nestled in the lovely city setting of Salt Lake. Fully furnished with collections from Le WalMarte, Targette & Le Grande Lotsa (Big Lots). Professionally painted and up-kept by Deborah & Deja Design. Overlooking and fully-disclosed building (I just don't know what the building is) and within walking distance from exotic locations such as, Le Gate-away-a, Le Denny's and Bob's Cleaners (can't make this one sound exotic). A warm two bedroom, two bathroom nook in the cranny of Salt Lake. Overflowing with pizazz and zeal and a little bit of Marajana from the downstairs neighbors. Nothing says elegence quite like this bold, beauty.
For reservations contact Pierre at 885-874-6895.

9 comments:

Kristen said...

Love it!

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

I want to move in with you! Your place is so cute, wish I lived closer so Ayda and I could come sleep over.

Clay and Jessica Brown said...

I love the bright colors! It it totally you too! Love it!

Jess ":D

Sharon said...

What a great place! I'm trying to figure out why I still have only ONE bathroom! I love your decorating style!

Corinne Adair said...

Hi, I'd like to make a reservation for two? You have a pool and room service right?

I love it Deja! great job :)

SassaFrass Photography said...

I love decorating, especially when you find great deals from all those fance places ;)

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Cute Deja!!! I could take lessons from you!!!

Katy said...

Great place...thanks for the tour!

Julie said...

I'm so glad you posted pictures of your place. I love the way you decorated it!