8/13/13

Dress Me Up Contest Winner!!!

Congratulations to...
KATTRINA HOLT
Winner of the 2013 Dress Me Up Contest!
 
 
There were SO many great options in this years contest (close to 100). It was so hard to choose just one!
F. Scott Fitzgerald said,
 
Kattrina picked this purple, lace beauty from Shabby Apple! One of my all-time favorite clothing stores. Be sure to check out all their stunning looks.
 
I surprised myself with this choice. I'm not normally a fan of purple, no offense, it's just not NORMALLY my color. THEN, I saw this dress and I couldn't get it out of my head. I loved the lace, the simple elegance and the dark, rich color. I ended up accessorizing it with gold and it felt royally terrific.
 
Congratulations Kattrina and everyone who participated! It was truly a tough decision.
 
Kattrina won a $50 gift card to her favorite store, Down East Basics.
 
She's also quite talented herself, check out her amazing photography at

1 comment:

Institute on Blindness said...

OOOOH! #Purple and Gold - You KNOW whose colors those are! :) #LSU!!!