This spring I thought it might be fun to share with you some things that I just can't live without right now...
1. Crushed Red Pepper.
Love it. Put it literally on EVERYTHING! It will spice up any dish. I would have a meltdown if I ran out of this stuff.
2. Yellow. Anyone who knows me at all knows I love bright colors and yellow is at the top of my list right now. Some people say they can't pull off yellow, well, I don't think their trying hard enough. Work the yellow this spring...
Yellow capris from New York and Company
Yellow flower dress from Shabby Apple: $88
Floral, yellow sun dress from Old Navy ($19), yellow and brown sandles from Old Navy: ($28)
3. My glue gun. Seriously, I would have a "meltdown" if I didn't have my glue gun. In fact the other day I ran out of glue sticks and I was so lost! Nothing makes me happier than crafting! I now hot glue EVERYTHING it's a little ridiculous.
4. This song. I am obsessed with this song! I have become a huge Trevor Hall over time and JUST BARELY discovered this song and I can't stop listening to it.
Lime Tree. Trevor Hall.
5. Bare Fruit Cinnamon Apple Chips. These are to die for. So dang delicious! Seriously you MUST try these...
6. NEW blogs! I recently came across some blogs that I am loving...
Blind Mom in the Burbs
A Bowl full of Lemons
These are just a FEW of my favorite things this spring.