1/14/12

Feeling Blue and Gray...

I am normally a go bold or go home kind of girl when it comes to fashion. I like it bold, bright and fun! But today I'm feeling a bit more subdued...

Tonight I am "going to the city" (that's what we say in the south when we go to the BIG city which is Monroe, Louisiana population 49,000), for a fancy dinner night out with good friends. I'm excited for ANY chance I get to dress up around here because it doesn't happen all that often.

Recently a certain color scheme has caught my attention, I want to know what you guys think. I'm thinking of these colors for tonight.

Gray
Silver
Black &
Robin Egg Blue

Really boring from me right!?! But sometimes I get a vision and just have to go for it.

Check out these colors together...
Light Grey, gold, white, robins egg blue
Dining foom with robin egg blue armoir, white flowers and gray seat covers and walls.

Pinned Image
Bedroom with gray, white and robin egg blue planks on the wall, white duvet with blue pillows.

Pinned Image
Robin Egg Blue nail polish by ORLY.

Pinned Image
Robin egg blue under shirt, scarf and shoes, with black pants and gray peacoat.

Pinned Image
Wallpaper, bedroom, pearls, dining room, felt flowers all in gray and robin egg blue.

So what do you think? Blue and gray all the way or blue and gray, no way?

No comments: