10/3/11

An apple a day...

I love me some Shabby Apple...
You must check out this Website, I love nearly everything they have...

Red trench coat dress with tulip sleeves and high collar
This red asymmetrical dress, with high collar is just beautiful! I am a huge sucker for red dresses! Nothing makes you feel sexier and more womanly in my opinion.

Cockeyed Optimist

I am a sucker for bright colors, anytime of year I wear them. This tangerine dress makes me giddy. I love the simple cap sleeve and tight waist.

Grey Tiered knee length dress with cinched waist and Blue Jersey Knit Top
I love this ruffly skirt bottom combines with cobalt blue. The colors are beautifully and the style is classy and fun. Add a black pump and bam, spectacular.

White eyelet dress with a shirt collar, puff sleeves, and yellow belt.

I love white! White dresses make any girl look elegant and classy. I love the simplicity of this dress. Add a POP of color and you've got a hot look!

Don't forget to check out Shabby Apple!

1 comment:

Sam said...

I am in LOVE with the red and orange dress, You have the figure to pull both of them off well. I am pretty sure you have some shoes in your closet that are feeling lonely and need something to be paired up with.