9/8/11

God's Cute Dust...

Seriously, my husband cracks me up. I thought I'd share a few things about him (which he'll never read, so that makes it totally ok to gossip about him, right!?!)

1. My husband asked me if it was ok if he packed a knife ONLY and went to survive in the woods for a couple of weeks? He was dead serious. I realize some women would be OVER-JOYED to hear this but it's just bizarre to me. Then he asked if I wanted to go with him...

2. While in the car with GQ's little sis and I, he preceded to say the following:
"Deja's nephew Gavin is so cute. Like ridiculously cute. In fact I think when God was sprinkling the cute dust on him, like he does all babies, Jesus snuck up behind God and said, 'Hey, Dad!' and so God jumped and accidentally dumped a bunch of cute dust on Gavin and was like 'uh, oh, he's gonna be really cute'."
Quite possibly my favorite explanation of my nephew adorableness and my husband CRAZYness.



I think he's right about the excess cute dust thought...

3. My husband thinks I'm short. If any of you have met me you know I'm NOT short. I'd say I'm average but I have long legs so people think I'm taller than I really am...except my husband who calls me shorty. So annoying.

4. My husband is quite the creative chef. Honestly, I never have a clue the crap, I mean stuff, he actually puts in our meals. I can tell you when cleaning up the kitchen I find some truly SHOCKING ingredients. He's been begging me to let him try to make Pumpkin Spice hamburgers lately and they just HAPPEN to be out of pumpkin spice every time we go grocery shopping. I have my sources.

5. Speaking of sources, my husband is currently at the FBI offices in Baton Rouge because he has all intentions of becoming an agent. He seems pretty serious about this and he packed his best dress clothes to wear the office this week. I'm not 100 percent sure how I feel about this yet...

6. And last but not least, my husband is obsessed with ninjas and zombies. He talks about it ALL the time and it's just weird. Ladies, why are guys so obsessed about this? I recently told him that I wanted to get some food storage together for us, just in case. He says to me, "Oh YAY! You finally believe me about the Zombie Apocalypse". "Yes honey! That's EXACTLY what I'm talking about..."

However, I love him!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Love it, fun to know more about him! You two are adorable together!