8/29/11

Dancing in the Rain...

Don't worry, I am not starting and S&S book club or anything, in fact I rarely have a book I love enough to share, but this one's an exception...

One of my dad's sweet sisters gave me this great book...

It's the cutest little book filled with the sweetest quotes and pictures. It's something I turn to on a regular occurrence.

It seems fitting to share this book with you now as some of you have seen WAY more rain than you ever wanted, and some of us are in a serious need of it.

Whatever the case me be, dancing in the rain, or doing the rain dance to get rain, we have to do some sort of dancing.


Get this book by clicking here, you won't regret it!

Thanks to my aunt Chris, who at the moment is learning to dance in the rain herself.

2 comments:

Brandie B. said...

That is my favorite quote! I have it hanging in my room! I look at it all the time. I might need to buy the book too! Thanks for sharing!!!! Love you by the way and miss you tons!

Kayleen England said...

i have this book and I love it. we all need to learn to dance in the rain. life is filled with tremendous rain storms and we need to be prepared to handle it!!

I love and miss you so much it hurts!!!