8/9/11

Special

Do you want to hear about some things that I think are special? Ok then I will tell you.

The other days I was in Baton Rouge with GQ (he goes there once a month for military duty). I was hungry (big surprise there) so I decided to walk over to Subway. I {heart} Subway a lot! So I walk over there from our hotel, stand in line and then order.

Me: "I will have a turkey sandwich on wheat with spinach and all veggies, sweet onion sauce and salt and pepper."
Special Person: "Wow! You do such a great job of ordering that sub!"
Me: "Wait until you see me order my cookies!"

It was quite a special moment for me. But I am dang good at ordering subs...I guess....
Isn't it special how some people act so awkward around a blind person, I mean who says that? Someone special.

You know what else is really special to me? My family. I love them and they love me and we are a very special family!

My little sister is super special...

My mamasita is quite special too...
She's the special one on the right.

Even my step dad is quite special...
That is a very special and LARGE beer!

My nephew Ike is extremely special also, hence why I call him nut job, see, special...

And Gavin, well he's just especially cute as can be...

My sister and I even married two very special people...


Specialness OBVIOUSLY runs in the family!

Of course this is MY blog so there are simply NO special pictures of me available. None.

The specialness must now come to an end. Go out an be special everyone!

No comments: