4/4/11

Tying the Knot: Our Open House

A special part of our wedding weekend was our open house. When we planned to have a very small wedding, we couldn't get over not seeing all of our family and friends and celebrating with them, so we decided to do an open house.

We are so blessed to have such amazing family and friends and we loved sharing our happiness with everyone...

This is my brother-in-law Derek's parents. They are awesome people and we are lucky to have Derek and his family in our family...


My husband and I...


This is my beautiful bridesmaid Brandie! She's as beautiful inside as she is outside. I love her, a lot!
I was so thankful to have people like Sandy help out this night, we couldn't have done it without her and Egbert ladies...

This is my beautiful cousin Kylie. She's a knock-out right. She has been more like a little sister to me. I love her...

One thing I knew I wanted all along was a candy buffet. I loved the idea and knew it would be perfect for our bright wedding...


We loved our bright colored cupcakes...

Miss Amy came from St. George to help us celebrate, we love her and it meant a lot to us...

I love this picture! These three men were my daddy's best friends in the world. They are always there for my sister and I at any special occasion we have. They are three of the most wonderful men I know and make me feel like my dad is around when they are around...


This is one of my former students. It was wonderful that he and his whole family made it for our open house.
-
Ambree & Amy...

Iszacc and Kenzee seemed to enjoy the candy buffet, even though Ike doesn't look like it here. Poor kid, he's so bored!


Kenzee chees-in-it with her lollipop...



This is my cute bridesmaid Jessica. Slating a message for us in our guest book...


Kathie has been my friend since 1st grade! She is now a beautiful mom of two darling boys and flew all the way in from Baltimore for our big day, which meant the world to us!


This is the cute Miss Little E, a pretty dang cute baby. She's easy to like...


She loves me even though she looks like she's crying, I know it.


These are some people from my old work, I really appreciated them making it to my open house. It meant a lot...


This is my good friend Brittney and her family. Brit and I have known each other since kindergarten. We were best buds growing up and now, clearly, she's all grown up and still a great support to me.


My Aunt Kay was a lot of help for our big weekend too, and we love her...

This is my uncle Darrell, I can tell from the hat! I love him and his cute wife Connie a whole lot!


This is my cute cousin Tiff. She is one of the strongest and sweetest people I know. She's one of the most beautiful people I know....


My friend Shaunna made these AMAZING brownies for the reception, I at like 20 I think. She is always there when you need her and one of my all-time favorite people...



Baby Ella and I... She's dang cute right? And look at our matching flowers...


This is Little E's parents...


This is my new father-in-law Thomas! We met for the first time 2 days before the wedding. He's a great guy...

Brittney and I...


This is Jessica one of my cute bridesmaids who came for Virginia. We were so amazed at the people who came from such far distances...


Another friend who flew in from Virginia, Jen and her fiance Dan were are best couple friends in Louisiana, until they moved, they're still the best though...


Kathie and I have been friends since 1st grade but have few pictures of us together for some strange reason, so we made sure to get a really good one. She's such a wonderful friend to me...

This is the beautiful Maya. Her parents, Sachin and Margee, drown down from Logan to be here and it meant so much to us...



This is McKenzee, my sweet little cousin who is growing up fast. She advanced from flower girl at my first wedding to Jr. Bridesmaid this time. LOL!


My cousin Kylie and I will always be best of friends. She's such a hottie right!?! It's hard standing next to her...

I love this picture of my mom! I sure hope I get her genetics. Pretty, pretty, pretty!

My sister's, Ky and Ambs...



Me, Lucas and Iszacc...


Lucky me...



Enjoy some candy...


LuWanna and I...

Miss Lindsay and I...




My beautiful mother-in-law...


This is the beautiful Madi...


My grandma, the sweetest grandma in the world...
This is the sweet Emeri. She was in my arms for a large part of the night, and I loved it...



This is my friend Emily who has two of the most beautiful daughters...


These three, Emily, Dianne and Kathie have been the best of friends growing up and now all have kids of their own. It was fun seeing them all together, all grown up...


The ladies in conversation....

My new sister-in-laws, Alley and Meagan...


McKinley loved the candy buffet...


Lucas and his little nephew...


Elle and I enjoying a couple of cupcakes...


My step father Al (Owl as we call him) and his daughter and family...


Lucas pointing out his different pins...

Ashley and Brandie enjoying baby Emerie...

My Aunt Pam and her family...


Two dang cute little girls...



The beauties, Ambs and Ky...



We love our little Iszacc.


Kenzee and her candy buffet lovin'...

Thanks to everyone who made our day so incredibly special! Special thanks to Donna Young who did all these amazing photos, it was a wonderful gift to us.

Now on to the rest of our journey....


No comments: