3/25/11

Tying the Knot: Honeymooning

We were able to slip away for a couple of days on a short but beautiful honeymoon! My wonderful step father booked us two night at the stunning Red Cliff's Lodge! We are so thankful we had this little get-a-way, it was just perfection...

If you are looking for scandelous honeymoon pics, you aren't gonna find them, on this blog anyway...(wink, wink).

This was the view from the deck of our little cabin...

View from Riverfront King Patio
Amazing right!?!

We spent one of our days hiking through the beautiful and stunning Arches National Park in Southern Utah...

I loved this picture of the American Flag. GQ and I both get a little emotional whenever we see a flag.. I imagine this might be what Mars looks like...

Now there's not much description I can give these phots. Everyone of them would say, Beautiful!

One of my favorites! I love the snow capped moutains in the background...


This is the view from in front of the lodge. Not bad to wake up to!
 Pretty beautiful right!?! You must check out Moab someday, it's quite a place!

Thanks for coming on our honeymoon with us! :)

No comments: