3/12/11

6. Tying the Knot: Oh the People we Love

In between our ceremony and wedding dinner, we took some time to greet each of our guests and to take some photos. I loved that we were able to personal hug and thank each guest. This was actually a fun period of time during the wedding.

We've said it before, and we'll say it again. We are so lucky to have such fantastic people in our lives. We could have done NONE of this without their kindness and love.

My baby sister...

Cute cousin Kenzee.

My most favorite little man in the world. Iszacc.(Notice that its been literally 2 minutes since the ceremony and shirt is already un-tucked).

Cute Kathie.

Beautiful Brandie.

My new in-laws.

Lovely Jen.


Lynzie & Lewis.

My adorable grandma.

Gorgeous Ky.




The new team.

Every Sunday we got to visit Lucas' family and we always end the day with a group hug. It's "our thing" so we certainly had to do it on this special day.


My mom and Aunt Teresa.

We 'snuck' downstairs for a few minute to a little video montage. Our amazing videographer, Davey Orgill of Pointe Digital Photography and Videography, was so sweet and wonderful. He does amazing work so check it out! 







We took some posed photos as well. Not my favorite thing, I'm a big fan of candids, but I'm glad we got some good shots in.


Mom & Daughters.


My bridesmaids.

The Guys.

A little moment with the Ikester.


We shared a lot of kisses.
Family Time...






Mother, Son, Father.


My cute cousin Kayleen who did the adorable frames. Cute & Talented.




Me & My Mother-in-Law


The Lovely Ladies. So bright and beautiful.

What the???

This is our vogue pose...

The handsome guys.

We were surrounded by awesome people! It was lovely!

No comments: