11/8/10

Snoop Dogg & Twinkies

Dear Dad,

My wedding is getting close. I'm getting real, real excited! I've been playing it pretty low key but hope that playing it low key doesn't cause a major freak out/meltdown come February. I'm trying to figure out all sorts of ways to make our days special and unique. I want the little details to be the things people remember. I've been hard at work on making my own boutenierres! This has been fun! Other decorations and projects are in the works. I've also been trying to think of ways to celebrate your life on our big day, after all it is your birthday and we should and must celebrate....

I 

I've been really trying to eat healthy and excersize everyday so I can fit into my VERY form hugging dress, but it's so hard to do that here in the south...

with deep fried beef twinkies lying around. Yowza!

And you're probably the ONLY one who really cares about this (besides me), but look who's a Steelers fan...
Yep, he's our President and in case you haven't heard, most people aren't fans of him, but he earned a few extra points with me when I saw this!

Snoop Dawg's a fan too...
SNOOOOPPP DOOOGGGY DAAAWWG!

I'm getting pretty stoked for Christmas...
all though I really, really miss you this time of year! :)

Much Lovez,

Mariester

No comments: