Seriously!?! If i was only 21 again, I would so do this!
YOU MUST CHECK THIS OUT...IT SOUNDS INCREDIBLE!
(and "no" I'm not being over-dramatic like usual, this is seriously dope!)
Announcing a Unique Travel & Leadership Program for Blind Youth
Do you know an exceptional student who would benefit from a unique travel and leadership program? Nominate that student for the Global Explorers Leading the Way program by clicking here!
Developed in partnership with world-renowned blind athlete Erik Weihenmayer, Leading the Way brings together blind and sighted youth ages
14-21 for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure combining leadership, science, culture, and service.
Specifically, the program aims to achieve the following:
• Provide unparalleled leadership skills by learning about and practicing No Barriers Leadership.
• Develop confidence, independence, self-awareness, and curiosity about the world in participants.
• Promote peer relationships among youth of different backgrounds and abilities.
• Equip participants with the tools they need to step up and make a difference in the world.
• Prepare participants to act on the passions they discover.
• Spread messages of hope by breaking down barriers between those with and without disabilities.
Our summer 2011 Leading the Way destinatin is one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World – the majestic Grand Canyon! To learn more or to
apply, please visit the Website and click "Leading the Way."
The application deadline is Monday, November 15. For more information, please contact Laura at: email@example.com
UUUUHHHHHHGGGG! Why am I old now, I wanna go!!!