6/9/10

Veeeeeeeeeeery Busy Sneakers...

So what have I been up to lately?

Thanks for asking.

I have been veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery busy lately. You know, busy, busy, busy! The hard kind of busy too, like where you have lots of hard stuff to do like last Saturday I went to a Crawfish boil. If you don't know what crawfish is, you should totally meet...

It is DECLICIOSIS! You just rip off the heads (not the cat but the little red like crab looking thing in the above pic), and suck out the innards, it remarkably yummy!
That same day, see so busy two things in one day, I mantained my title as the reining Louisiana Crawfish Boil Hula Hoop Queen Goddess Champion. Actually tied with some other chick, but I'm NOT sharing the crown, she was like 10 years younger than me, so that makes me betterer!

What can I say, I got the hips for it...
Also did a whole bunch of other stuff on Saturday...I was so busy!

Then later in the week, got my hair did! Yep, got me a little haircut to help keep me cool in this hot Louisiana weather.
Everybody stares at it so I think it's probably super cute...


So yes, I got a cute hair cut and I've been working out quite reglularly, man I'm so disciplined! So I pretty much look like this now...

Seriously just put my head on Angelina's and you can't tell a difference. GQ says I'm way hotter than her, and I totally beleive him. He has this poster of her on his wall at his house and he say he just really likes her acting skills and her humanitarian work, which is why he hangs her picture up. My GQ is so loving that way.

Speaking of GQ, he's kind of annoying me this week because he is learning to speak Arabic and practices that a lot. But he is also learning sign language, not in Arabic but in English...I think. So he always signs to me which is so sweet because he knows how valuable sign language is to blind people like myself. See why I call him Sweet GQ (blushing).

Anyway, back to my EXTREMELY buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusy week...
I got to teach cane travel a little this week, which was awesome and hot as all get-out. So after teaching in the scortching sun practically all day, I walked home, up hills, both ways, and on the way found a Snow Cone Shack! I LOVE THESE THINGS. But of course, I had no money on me, just a lousy debit card, so I practically cried the rest of the way home thinking how sad my life is. It was like Satan put those Snowballs there to drag me down...
I eventually got over it, so there Satan.

So besides a BATRILLION other things I did during this last buuuuuuuuuuuuusy week, I am tonight going to get a little pedi & mani for all my hard work and busy-ness.

My toe nails are looking a little knarly (and not in a good way)...
I mean I can't really see them without bending way over and putting them close to my face but I imagine they're not as bad as I imagine.

So off to the Spa, which translates to the Walmart nail salon in Ruston, for a little R&R!

Whew, it's been a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery busy week!

No comments: