5/28/10

'Eat Fresh' in your Sneakers....

Can I tell you how much I love that I get to see my sweetheart every day! One of my favorite things is that we get to have lunch together, this sounds lame I realize, but when you've been apart as long as we have, time together is awesome.

Ok, so I love my GQ, super hot, super smart (4.0 this quarter), super sweet and super hot, wait I alrady said that didn't I?!? Anyway, in saying that, one thing that drives me crazy about my hot, smart, sweet, funny, chaaaaaaarming boyfriend is that he has NOOOOO originality when it comes to eating.
We eat the same place EVERY day...

Subway's delicious and all but serioulsy EVERY day?
 I think he would do this for a living if it got him discounts on his subs...
He gets the same sub everyday too, doesn't even mix that up!

And did I mention it can't be just any of the four Subways we have in town, it's his "Favorite Subway" we have to go to every day. I think it's because the Sub-making chicks flirt with him all the time, I can't blame em really! :)

But I'm pretty sure our kids will be sleeping in something like this someday...

But hey, if he looks like this guy at 80...

I could learn to deal with it!

1 comment:

Kathie said...

Your so funny! And lunch everyday is the best. Jim and I got to each lunch together every day when I worked at Hopkins. I miss it so much since having Gavin! Enjoy every lunch!