4/9/09

I walked into my office yesterday and found it covered, floor to ceiling, in PINK! Pink, pink everywhere and it made me so happy! *cheesy grin* For today is my 26th birthday and I'm not gonna kid ya, I've been experiencing "FREAK OUT-ATOSIS" this last week leading up to today. Not to sure why this "Flip-Out" has occured (well I have some ides...) but a few of my fabulously fabulous friends have reminded me to look back and see all I've accomplished at 26. I think back and each year, I've endured, learned and grew from things that changed my life for the better.




0-1: This is when my amazing parents found out their perfect little girl was blind. Despite the dismal future promised to them, my parents didn't listen and started this every challenging journey with me!




1-year-old: I learned how to turn on the stereo an dthen walk. The combination of the two created my mom's "little dream dancer". Sportin' the diaper and leg wamers I was tearin' up the dance floor early on.




2-years-old: I OFFICIALLY started dance class! I was not allowed to start until I was potty-trained, making me possibly the earliest child to ever squot on the pot! She alreayd made me wait two whole years of life to put on my dancin' shoes...I wasn't waiting any longer!




3-year-old: My beautiful baby sister was born this year of my life. And the miracle here is she survived the torture of her big sister, throwing her around like a rag doll all day. She was the best doll I could have dreamed of, very realistic! I don't know what I'd do with out my baby sis!?!




4-years-old:





No comments: