10/13/08

Mauve Memories...


Thanks for the tag Ash!

Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1- Starting high school and being THRILLED to be out of hell--I mean Junior High (same thing!)
2- Moved into our new house.
3- Changed from my "Wanna Be Skater" look to a more preppier look. Felt like the short spiky hair wasn't workin' for me any longer!
4- Tried out for drill team (didn't make it) for dance company (didn't make it) and Spirit Club (finally...made this one!)
5- Got my house, "Caked" and my dad made me clean it up and 5 in the morning!

Five things on my to do list today:
1- Make two new cutting boards.
2- Put away my laundry.
3- Go to dance class and remember my dances (this is hard one for me...what's my name again? that's how good my memory is).
4- Eat some Halloween candy...(life's tough).
5- Watch the last few minutes of Monday night football!

Five of my favorite snacks
1- Beef Jerky
2- French bread with oil and vinegar (I'm with you Ash, a favorite of mine!)
3- Salt and Vinegar Chips
4- Toast dipped in hot chocolate
5- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups---frozen.

Five jobs I have had:
1- Dance Teacher
2- Lawn mower girl for, "Kicking Grass Lawn Care" True story!
3- Waitress
4- Customer Service Rep. (be nice to those poor people!)
5- Cane travel instructor

Five things I would do with a million dollars:
1- See if I could buy Lucas' way out of the military (I'm not afraid to try bribery people!)
2- Take me and my family to Australia
3- Hire a driver!
4- Give my little sister a fairytale wedding.
5- buy you a monkey or an emu... :)

Five things that made me laugh this week:
1- The mirror. I've been sick and looking at myself in the mirror...made me cry and laugh a couple of times.
2- My ex-roommate Z who told me she is taking a Star Wars Knowledge class at Burkley! I laughed because she's serious and proud she is doing so well! :)
3- My nephew Isazz saying he would like to be Batman and Sponge bob for Halloween. That should be a highly interesting costume!
4- Pickles. I ate a pickle yesterday and it just made me laugh...I really have no idea why. I'm easily amused. Pickles are weird though, you should stare at one one day...you'll laugh too.
5- Myself. I will dance around my living room like a COMPLETE idiot and then just laugh at myself and how ridiculous my dance moves are. I live alone people, staring at pickles, don't judge!

Five people I tag to answer these same questions:
1- Kathie
2- Julie
3- Sharon
4- June
5- Torrie

No comments: