8/31/08

Gray Matters

Dear Friend,

I ask that each of you please pray for everyone in Louisiana! I have dear friends who live in and around New Orleans and I'm worried about each of them. I lived in Northern Louisiana (Ruston) so, besides some bad weather, my area won't be affected so dramatically. But I know that many of my friends in Ruston are taking in evacuees and the town has suddenly increased dramatically in its population the last two days. One friend said there is not a single hotel room available in Ruston and people are now opening their hearts and homes to the evacuees. New Orleans is a great city, full or culture and beauty and I hope you will join me in praying for everyone in the wake of Gustav.

Love,

Deja Marie
Here is a great memory from New Orleans...Mardi Gras 2008!

No comments: