Red Hot Mamasita!
Happy Mother's Day to the greatest mom in the world! Here are a few things that I love about my mom and what makes her unlike any other mom I know.
1. I would NEVER buy my mom an apron, or mixer or whisk because she wouldn't know what they are...but ask her what the Number 3 is at Taco Bell and she'll tell you.
2. When it comes to her kids having the best of the best, she never lets you down, take for example the apron costume I needed for my elementary musical that my mom dropped off covered in glitter puff paint and sequins (the rest of the kids had old raggedy ones)I stood out, a lot!
3. You know those talks about peer pressure...I give them to her. Apparently I'm not so good at it hence the two tattoo's she now sports.
4. Most kids are happy with a simple birthday party with some balloons and cake, even I was content with this, my mom wasn't. Exhibit A: 7th birthday party with 40 kids over for a slumber party that is Hawaiian themed, every kid suited with hula skirts and lei's, a full Hawaiian feast on display, Hawaiian music and dance lessons and a neighborhood wide water party! Super Sweet Sixteen on MTV has nothing on me! :)
5. The little things mom's love to do, my mom does in Super Size style. For example, the huge package of treats for fianls week that showed up on my door last week. I felt a little guilty thinking the package would feed a small country.
I love you mom!