5/12/12

Pinterest for Blind People...Sort of!

I know blind people get annoyed hearing about Pinterest, because it's not accessible (or really useful to blind people). Remember I'm one of those annoying "partially sighted" people and I can press my face to the screen and see Pinterest.

So the whole reason for this is I find a lot of stuff on Pinterest pretty hilarious. I'm always saying, "Honey, come look at this!" or "Oh my gosh babe, you have to see how funny this is!" Hubby could care less about Pinterest but I think he's had a few laughs none-the-less. So I wanted to share with you some of my mindless entertainment.

I hope you don't mind?
Pin: "I don't have an attitude problem. You have a problem with my attitude, and that's not my problem."

Totally used this one on my husband yesterday and pretended I came up with it. eh.

Pin: "The onions aren't making me cry. It's being in the kitchen in general."

Boy sister do I hear you on that one.


Pin: "Why is there a show called 'When animals attach'? It should be called "When stupid people go near dangerous animals."

I've always thought this. Stupid people.


Pin: "I don't want to brag or make anybody jealous, but... I can still fit into the earrings I wore in high school"

Take that!

Pin: "To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, unless you become a zombie - then I promise to shoot you in the head."

My hubs wishes this would have been in our vows. But it's ok, we make a verbal contract to one another. This is true love and dedicated to my zombie-obsessed husband.

By-the-way, why are guys so freaking obsessed with Zombies? It's creepy.

Hope you had a good laugh, (or at least a slight giggle).

Happy Weekend All!

Oh yes, and in case you are DYING to konw. You can find me on Pinterest by going here!

No comments: