2/11/11

ANTS IN MY SNEAKERS......

Sadly, last night I had a mild to moderate meltdown...

I am crazy busy at work and getting married in three weeks so I chalk it to that. My freak out started when I was cleaning my apartment, GQ was helping, and he mentioned to me that I have an ant problem.
I fareaked out! You guys don't understand, I am petrified of ants or just bugs in general. So I ran to my room and curled up on my bed and cried, how pathetic right. I told him to spray them, sweep them up and don't leave me alone with them!

He smiled and did what I told him.

So I continue to lie in my bed, in sort of a horrified daze! It was tragic. Then GQ came into my room, he had to leave to go do his own stuff, I mean seriously how dare he go and clean his own house, and I BEGGED him to stay. The tiny ants would "eat me alive" I told him. Normally I'm a very independent girl, I don't need no man, but when it comes to crawly thing, I need a man...or woman who's not afraid of bugs.

So GQ has the way of always trying to get me to laugh when I'm upset, he's quite good at it actually. So I planted my heels in the ground and vowed I wouldn't smile, no matter what he did, because I was feeling overwhelmed and picked on and totally grossed out!!!

So two seconds later...

GQ tells me, "Don't be afaid of the tiny ants, they are so tiny and dumb and they could never eat you, you are like a giant to them!" (Yes, he talked to me like I was 2, as I deserved).  So he goes on, "All they do is walk around like do, da, do, da, do," and he proceeds to do this crazy little walk across my bedroom with his antennas/arms in the air singing "do, da, do, da, do... I'm an ant and I just walk back and forth, "do, da, do, da, do..." I am literally busting a gut by this point! I have completely given up on trying to be serious and mad and disgusted!

I wish you all could have seen his ant impersonation, I've actually never seen an ant up close but I am sure this is EXACTLY how they walk.

Any guy who's willing to dance around like an ant to make me smile, I'll keep!

3 comments:

Daisy said...

He's a keeper! Best wishes on the wedding; it's coming up soon!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

That's so cute! I feel the same way about moths and Danny saves me too, haha!

Cassie said...

That wedding is coming soon!!! I wish you an aunt-less day.