1. Franklin D. Roosevelt was inaugurated as the 32nd president of the United States! Yay Franky D.! :)
3. Ernest Hemingway had finished a novel entitled The Old Man and the Sea, it was his last novel.
But perhaps this would have been a funnier one...
"The Old Man and the Noodle"
4. John Lennon is interviewed by Maureen Cleave of The London Evening Standard and part of his interview talks about popularity of THE BEATLES and he is quoted as saying "Christianity will go. It will vanish and shrink. I do not know what will go first, rock 'n' roll or Christianity...We're more popular than Jesus now."
How about Christian Rock n' Roll? Good compromise!
5. Martha Stewart is released from a federal prison near Alderson, West Virginia, after serving five months for lying about her sale of ImClone stock in 2001. SHE'S OUT, THANK HEAVEN ALMIGHTY! How did we make it for five whole months without here? I can gaurentee the world wasn't quite as pretty!
6. An amazing man was born to to David and Elaine Powell and his name was Dennis Richard. He grew up to be the absolute bestest dad in the entire world!
7. I get to marry this guy...
March 4th seems to be a pretty terrific day! :)
So mark your calendars!