4/23/09

Where's My Red Cape?

This past week...

there have been moments when I feel like I can take on the world, I throw on my cape and set out to do something super! Then there are also moements when I feel weaker than weak and like the world will come crashing down on me at any moment! My "Cape" has come on and off more times than I can count; what emotion I will be feeling in the next minute, your guess is as good as mine!




I am making every attempt I know how to to push away the hurt, anger, fear, frustration, sadness, etc., etc. that comes with my feelings about a certain GQ. He come "Home" in two weeks and how I had once counted down the days til this day. I think about how I invested my already shattered heart into this person who I thought would handle it with care. I wonder if I'll ever trust someone with it again, or is it too broken? How do I fix this? I'm a fixer, I need to fix it, yet I don't know how!




1 comment:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

WHAT!?!?!?!?! Oh Deja, what happened????