2/10/09

Silver Suit Shout Out!


Brucesky here has become one of my dearest friends, and a second dad to me. Today is his birthday and here are the top 10 reasons I love this guy so much (in no particular order):

1. He is the best single dad I know, he takes such good care of the kiddos!
2. He works harder than anyone I know to provide for his family.
3. He likes to dance and has THE COOLEST bell bottom pants you've ever seen!
4. He makes a MAD taco soup, delicious!
5. He's the best football watchin' buddy I could ask for (Move the chains, move the chains, move the chains!).
6. He always checks in on me to see if I'm doing alright!
7. When he gives me advice, he gives it to me straight up, no fluffy stuff, no beatin' around any bushes...straight forward!
8. He loves me like a daughter, unconditionally, even when I do, "Not so Smart" things!
9. He's a spectacular artist and my walls now behold a few of his masterpieces!
10. He's a survivor. He pushes his way through life with a smile, even when the card at stacked against him, pretty high!

Happy Birthday Brucesky!

No comments: