7/29/08

It's Not Always Black and White...

As many of you know, because I talk about it all too much,
I will graduate with my MA degree in cane travel and the such.
Now the scary part has come to find the job that's right,
and well...the call came when I least expected...it came tonight.
I'm nervous and I'm excited and everywhere in between,
so where is the job I'm talking of I guess you'll have to see...
The poll to the right gives you some guesses, I think it may be fun,
so take your pick and we will see if you guess the correct one!

Thanks for humoring me! :)

5 comments:

Kathie said...

Deja your killing me! I hope it is Virginia. That would be so close to me!

Happy Holmes said...

I can't wait to see where you are going! What is with all the suspense! I am going to be stalking your blog now!!! Oh... and congrats on the job and best of all GRADUATION!!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

We're moving to SLC this week! I hope you go there!

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

I am so happy for you!! I know one of the places it isn't so I had to make a good guess based on that :) Can't wait to find out. Love you lots and am so proud of you!

Corinne Adair said...

OH I HOPE ITS CLOSE TO US! IT'D BE GREAT TO HAVE YOU AROUND AGAIN :) GOOD LUCK WITH WHATEVER YOU'VE CHOSEN, I KNOW YUO'LL DO WELL.