6/11/08

Where's My Red Cape?


I've never been accused of having small ambitions...
I walk around wondering how to find a way to make my big dreams happen.

An over-achiever, "too big a dreamer", a perfectionist I HAVE been accused of;
but is it really too much to want to change the world?

No small feat, perhaps impossible but yet I still have hope somehow, some-way, some day I can find a way...

I feel the Lord sent me (each of us) to leave my mark on this world...like I was meant for something more...although what it is I'm not sure.

I wake up these day with a pounding in my chest, a quickened pulse and a drive to want to do better, be stronger, be...more!

Maybe it's being naive, but I hold on with faith to that I can make it happen...you know,

change the world!

3 comments:

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

If anyone can do it Deja, you are the one to make it happen. Your possiblities are endless!

Kathie said...

You have already changed the world for a lot of people, and I am sure you will continue to do so.

Katy said...

I believe in you! You are amazing!