5/31/08

The Big Blue Sea...

Some friends of mine and I decided, on a whim, to set sail and go on a cruise. I'm a quarter away from graduating grad school and Lucas was about to be deployed so we figured...why not!?! We took a few days and headed out to sea to Cozumel. We had the time of our lives snorkeling, eating, kayaking, eating, sailing, eating, swimming, eating and relaxing...did I mention eating! We all gained a few pounds but had such a blast! It was a terrific break for all of us! Here are some pictures from our trip on the Carnival Holiday...

Some advice for everyone...do something fun and spontaneous for yourself...you're worth it!

9 comments:

Kathie said...

How fun! I am glad you took a moment to spoil yourself. You look beautiful.

Julie said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! I love the picture where he's dipping you. So cute!

Happy Holmes said...

Have I ever mentioned how cute you guys are together? You are!!

Love your advice at the end! So glad you guys were able to get away for some fun!!

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

Super fun wish I could go on a cruise....Tell me about this Lucas guy!!! He's in the military?? Shane is just leaving for a couple months for training, his unit that he is in now isn't scheduled to be deployed until 2010..Again super jealous of the fun cruise and your pics are really cute as well.

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

Glad you were able to take a much needed break, we all know how hard you work. Pictures look like you had a great time!

Sharon said...

I love the teaser poll you had! I never would have guessed the cruise but then I would have never have guessed any of the other stuff. I'm glad you had a great time!

Ashley said...

Nice. The cruise is you. For me, spontaneity would be building a robot, which I did (and am doing.) Maybe it doesn't seem as fun as a cruise, but it is. You look very happy. Congratulations.

The Bham Family said...

Sounds like fun! Andy and I have been on one cruise, and we can't wait to do another one-- they're so great! (all that food is marvelous!)

Darren and Dianne said...

I want to go on a cruise so bad! One of these days I will :) Looks like you had a lot of fun! I like your pictures.